Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Symposium at Evolution 2016: Putting evolution into ecological niche modeling: Building the connection between phylogenies, paleobiology, and species distribution models

Just a heads up that Nick Matzke and I are organizing a symposium on integrating evolutionary thinking with niche and distribution modeling at this year's Evolution conference in Austin.  We've got some great speakers lined up, and are looking forward to a very productive and informative exchange of ideas.  Make sure to attend if you're at the meeting!

http://www.evolutionmeetings.org/special-talks.html

3 comments:

  1. Great, expect to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    sorry to write here,
    I don't see any contact address in the blog,
    I just want to let you know that there is no EXE file in new version folder link up there.
    and I am also looking for R package of ENMTools, I could not find anywhere.
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There hasn't been an .exe version for a couple of years now. The reasons why are outlined here:

    http://enmtools.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/testing-new-version-of-enmtools.html

    You'll have to install Activestate Perl and run the Perl script. The R package is on my GitHub, but it's not particularly usable at the moment. I will be putting a lot of work into it in the coming months, however.

    ReplyDelete